Companies you'll love to work for
Search Central New York jobs and find the career you were made for
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
Manage a team of direct reports and dotted line reports as assigned.
Responsible for driving all Sourcing activities of the Automation & Digital, Enterprise, Service and Vanrx portfolios as part of of BIS OpCo business within Cytiva
Partner with key business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the current and anticipated needs of the business. Act as SPOC for the General Managers of each business area within the BIS OpCo (Service, Enterprise, Vanrx, Automation & Digital) to ensure communication and strategic alignment.
Lead the development & execution of the local sourcing strategies to deliver a competitive advantage and drive the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance (quality, OTD, SoS, Sustainability, etc).
Lead the development of savings pipeline and sourcing execution for assigned commodity(s) or suppliers, including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation and cash targets.
Lead sourcing contract negotiations as part of a cross-functional team.
Who you are
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical discipline with 7 years' work experience in sourcing or procurement or 10 years work experience in sourcing or procurement.
• 2 years’ management experience with technical depth/knowledge in assigned commodities
• Prior experience in communicating with external suppliers, and proficiency in negotiating and executing commercial contracts
• High level of analytical skills and experience in driving global tender processes
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of time
• Excellent negotiations skills and analytical skills with the ability to manage and develop supplier and internal stakeholder relationships
• Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Something looks off?