Companies you'll love to work for
Search Central New York jobs and find the career you were made for
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do!
• Responsible for driving sales revenue, growth, and profitability of the Downstream Hardware and Consumable portfolios within an assigned territory.
• Offer technical expertise during sales process by demonstrating superior product, automation, and application knowledge for our bioprocess hardware and software including potential uses, product capabilities, and value to customers.
• Provide pre-sale support, product demonstrations, seminars, team selling activities, quotations as well as post-sale training and/or customer application activities to support sales objectives.
• Review bid requests and customer product requirements to ensure appropriate and timely responses, proposals, or custom quotations including detailing products and customizations that will satisfy agreed upon specifications.
• Monitor industry trends and provide expertise and advice to drive innovative product development, provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs to internal stakeholders.
Who you are!
• Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Engineering.
• 4+ years of Experience with Biotech/BioPharma process development, pilot plant, cGMP BioPharma production or related experience.
• Hands on knowledge of downstream bioprocessing, especially chromatography, column packing, and in-line conditioning.
• Strong knowledge of GMP with the understanding of validation and working within an FDA regulated environment.
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify and act on opportunities for improvement, and team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset.
• Agility with respect to managing multiple priorities/ multiple projects, and willingness to adapt to changing work environment/market.
• Ability to travel 50% (~25% overnight), overseas travel (up to several times per year), occasional last-minute travel within your specified geographic region, and to nationwide meetings or tradeshows. Must have a valid passport.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Something looks off?