Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
The role is to be located on-site in Cortland, New York.
A pivotal role utilizing Commercial Input and System requirements to create manageable and efficient plans for production to execute with the focus of maximizing our customer experience for more complex / numerous cells.
Key Onsite position on the Cortland Material team, advocating and executing DMS (Danaher materials System) strategies at Gemba, with planning responsibilities that will drive production and other departments to meet on time delivery performance, reduce past due and optimize inventory.
Essential Job Functions:
Working with the Materials Manager the position is responsible for the execution of:
- Production Order Creation and lifecycle management – Creation and maintenance of production orders and schedules:
- Schedule development & Level Loading
- Prioritization and communication to Production
- Align PGI Dates in the system to manage customer expectations
- Manage Production Order exception messages and master data linked to them
- Ensure COGI and other Material Variances are monitored, corrected and maintained.
- Daily management of schedule attainment and supporting PSP
- DMS Activities
- Kanban Deployment– Working with PFEP Roadmap and guided by Materials manager, you will become a SME on Kanban deploying the process throughout your site leading Kaizen and daily work. Having a good depth of knowledge in the processes and procedures acting as a technical expert in the procurement area.
- IMAG – Identification of material issues, over design and shortages and using problem solving to identify & implement countermeasures. Gather and analyze data to problem solve more complex / new problems on material DIVE board to stop reoccurrences and proactively communicate to site team.
- Kanban Maintenance & Audit – Upkeep of deployed kanbans to ensure they support the manufacturing site and PFEP requirements.
- Global AOS Health – Working with ComOps Liaison to ensure that Global AOS Product remain healthy without creating excess.
- Expedites – Utilizing IMAG and our SAP system to ensure that critical materials are delivered on time, date are clearly visible and up to date in the system for the wider team to utilize.
- Inventory, Past Due Forecasting – working with the rest of the materials team to provide a clear line of site, using PSP to detail;
- Expected past due burndown and current situational analysis.
- Inventory positions and shortfalls throughout the period
- Problem Solving and Reporting – Provide detailed understanding using IMAG and PSP on variations from target state in Inventory, OTD, Past Due and other KPIs
- Bachelors Preferred (High school diploma required)
- Prefer 2 years planning experience
- Proficient utilizing MS Office, Email and Excel
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience in a Continuous improvement environment
- Experience working in supply chain and/or logistics with various supplier and vendor contacts to ensure materials are delivered on time and in proper condition.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and communicating with production operations.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.