- Advice on the various compensation life cycle events including annual merit planning, variable pay (ICP) administration, and equity processes.
- Perform intermediate to advanced analytics to inform compensation and benefits projects and program audits.
- Apply the Global Career and Reward Framework, providing guidance to the organization around job mapping and leveling and participate in GCRF governance.
- Train HR and business leaders on compensation philosophy, strategy, and practice to improve efficiency and quality of compensation processes. In addition, assist HR and business leaders on employment related matters that impact compensation and benefits such as collaborating with work councils, identifying when U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) reviews might be necessary, discussing pay transparency and other internal policies.
- Conduct any additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years’ experience, or Master’s degree in field with 7+ years’ experience
- Previous experience driving the annual compensation process either as a compensation analyst or HR business partner preferred
- Knowledge of compensation practices and principles and the changing global regulatory landscape
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate to different audiences at various levels of the organization, globally.
- Strong project management skills
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- CCP, GRP, or CBP certification
- Working with a geographically dispersed team
We believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Veralto can provide.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.